[Fwd: Support Ticket ID 12745 Has Been Replied To]

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 16:14:45 UTC 2003

Once upon a time, no-ip.com gave great personalized support.  Now it seems
they're trying as hard as they can to make me feel like a number.  Oh
well, I think it's time I find an ISP that will give me a static IP and
decent DNS capabilities, rather than dealing with this dynamic-ip kludge.
Any suggestions?
At last night's meeting, Drew mentioned that his ISP would help with TXT
DNS entries for Freeswan.  What ISP's have TLUGers had good experience
with (i.e. good uptime, support, bandwidth, etc.)?
Kareem