OT: Carrying a pager

login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 12:05:23 UTC 2003

Fellows,

The management at my work place is interested to put me on pager
support. I have not dealt at my previous jobs as such thing.

Could you give me some sort of idea about carrying a pager
and compensation package binding at your employer and what should
I watch for?

I know that one time, a bank was binding me for one hour of pay
to carry just a pager for the 24 hours. Calls would be additionally
counted. Unfortunately, I was not hired :<

Also, how would you keep track of calls those are coming through the
pager assuming that the pager is just numerical one.

Thanks!

S. Mohammad [login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org]