Blue screens at Pearson

Teodor Iliescu tiliescu-ZdyLq7YhDA8hunQcOVOuvCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 6 21:13:04 UTC 2003

Just wanted to let everyone know that I saw two blue screens at Pearson
airport (when I left the country), and just thought that it was funny.
Did anybody have similar experiences?

I wish I had a camera with me, since that picture would have been worth a
thousand words. Shows how well Windows runs in the real world...

Seems like other places, like in Vienna, there was no trace of the "Start"
button. Good for them, if they already switched. :)

--
Teodor I.
http://penguincomputing.iwarp.com