Linux in RAM

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 4 17:00:54 UTC 2003

I use a LEAF (Linux Embedded Application Firewall) based firewall image
called Dachstein in a few locations.  I've also used a 32M Disk-On-Chip to
boot QNX on a robot I once built.  Except for firmware weirdness, it
worked just like a harddrive, and had drivers for Linux.  Google for LEAF
and have a look around.  There are lots of other micro-distribution, but I
haven't played with any of them.
Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611