Lycoris [Was: Windows refund: stymied]

Sidney Shapiro sidneyshapiro-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 4 16:08:55 UTC 2003

I took a look at http://www.nongnu.org/synaptic/index.html, is there a
program which does this kind of thing in text mode for RH 7.3? Also, as
an aside, is it possible to change the account my server uses for
up2date? The sysadmin registered it, but I don't know the password and
now can not check for updates.

Sid