SCO has valid case

Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 4 10:54:22 UTC 2003

waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org writes:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:41:43PM -0400, Fraser Campbell wrote
> > The stock market is a game that you can win by betting on winners or
> > losers.  There's nothing dishonourable about betting on a loser, IMO.
> >
> > So Matt, do you think it's still to early to start shorting SCO ;-)
>
>   "Shorting" is a *VERY* risky strategy.  If you're not a professional
> trader, don't even *THINK* about it.

Tough!!!  As soon as I have the $10-20 million saved up that I think that I
need to control the shorting, I'm doing it.
--
matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                               starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada