SCO.com and Caldera.com dead

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 2 22:23:44 UTC 2003

My understanding at a presentation at SCOForum is that Openserver is
SCO's flagship product. Prior products have led up to what is today
called Openserver. Sorry if I've provided "mis-information" but SCO
gave out awards at SCOForum for servers verified (by Emir <g>) to be
up for 5, 10 and 17+ years. I resqect any operating system that can
show those numbers. I guess FreeBSD would also qualify.
RickT