WTB Older laptops for Linux

misterbonnie bonnie-grKYUO1WUpSaMJb+Lgu22Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 2 18:21:03 UTC 2003

i like my dell latitude xpi which i got from notebook universe on queen
east... its a p133 32mb ram 1.4gig hd and was like 200bux... setting up
debian and x wasnt too bad (no cdrom so net install) and i got them to
replace the pcmcia modem it came with with a 3c589 modem/nic combo for
no extra charge...

bonnie