Local source for quiet PC's, E-Buddies, mATX, Via C3 etc.

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 2 15:33:06 UTC 2003

I've seen them in many of the stores on College, near Spadina.  Canada
Computers <http://canadacomputers.com> had them as bare-bones (i.e.
case, mobo, psu, and cooling) that you could fill in with whichever
components you wanted.  I think OTA had them as well.

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611