Windows refund: stymied

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 1 14:29:41 UTC 2003

Wal-Mart's web site http://www.walmart.com is selling Desktop PCs
(Microtel) with SuSE Linux preloaded. Also Lycoris and Lindows. They
currently offer a Notebook PC with Windows but I'm sure this will
change if they receive enough requests for Linux preloaded given their
critical mass in the business community.
RickT

Driving Force Technologies Ltd.
Rick Tomaschuk
Email: rickt-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org

Novell Resource: http://www.TorontoNUI.ca

On 31 Aug 2003 21:54:22 -0400, Matthew Rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote :

> Ian Goldberg <linux-cOjNTMaGA5U at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 04:43:33PM -0400, Herb Richter wrote:
> > > BTW, I see a very interesting situation here:  if in fact the two
> > > contracts are separate and the first cannot bind the buyer to
agree to
> > > the second; can the buyer end up with a "legal" instance of the
OS without