IT Job creations... IT job losses?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 31 18:20:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:10:12 -0500 (EST)
Justin Zygmont <jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> i'm careful:)

actually, I just realized how stupid my example was anyway.

I don't think ~ is recognized when you are in a root console anyway, no?

But even running X as root, you could cause serious probs without
knowingly doing anything, or so I've heard...

Ah, well, to each their own. I kinda like typing "su" and having to
enter a password, it appeals to the paranoiac in me ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046