graphics app CD covers novice

Jim Skehill JimS-pFJmkVL1u50 at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 30 15:05:47 UTC 2003

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) has featured that rival Photoshop.

Unfortunately it's not easy to use. While you would expect this with any
powerful piece of software sometimes I find GIMP perversely unintuitive.

Fortunately there are a lot of tutorials on line and even books made from
dead trees (my favourite is GIMP: The Official Handbook by Kylander &
Kylander published by Coriolis).

If your interested check out www.gimp.org.