NVU the WYSIWYG HTML for linux

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 30 14:18:33 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 08:42, Jason Shein wrote:
> Wow. Something good coming from lindows. I guess some of that money they
> are getting is being put to good use.

Yes and no.

Yes, it's cool to see them trying to give a little back.
No, it's not cool that they are spreading propaganda and singing their
own praises for 'the open-source dreamweaver', which doesn't even have a
developers site yet, which is built on top of Mozilla, and which I don't
think will be HALF as good as dreamweaver.  It's the method to their
madness that bothers me.

That said, I've very excited to try it.  I've been waiting a long time
for linux web-development for dummies like me.  Bluefish is only fun for
so long...

Austin

--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate