Mandrake9.2 is out!

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 29 18:19:24 UTC 2003

Okay, what's going on here?  I'm not on sympatico, and my mail server
seems to be running fine for everything else.  So what's the deal with
old dupes?

Kareem

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 08:15, Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique)
wrote:
> Le 15 Octobre 2003 07:44, Austin Acton a écrit :
> > On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 04:35, JoeHill wrote:
> > > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:05:20 -0400
> > >
> > > "Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique)" <marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> uttered:
> > >
> > > Isn't that only for Club members?
> >
> > Yes, bittorrent access is supposed to be for club members only (although
> > I'm sure someone will leak the torrents eventually).  This is for the
> > ISO's only, and they will be posted publicly in two weeks.
>
> The logic of bittorrent isn't it that the more we share the faster it goes?
>

> > Of course the mirrors already contain the 9.2 tree, so you can install
> > by http of ftp if you have broadband....
> >
> > BTW, it's a KILLER release!
> >
> > Austin

      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611
  I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have
  ended up where I intended to be.
    -- Douglas Adams