Mounting hard drive; Hello, where are you?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 28 02:36:44 UTC 2003

[root at hannah proc]# sfdisk -V /dev/hdb
/dev/hdb: OK
[root at hannah proc]# sfdisk -V /dev/hdc
/dev/hdc: Input/output error

sfdisk: cannot open /dev/hdc for reading
[root at hannah proc]#

  GAHH!! Did I mention that I hate Dell? Well, I do. I know I can't
prove it yet but I am sure this will turn out to be darn Dell oddities.

Madison

Thanks still!