Mounting hard drive; Hello, where are you?

Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 28 03:33:05 UTC 2003

Try this?

Check partitions
       The  third type of invocation: sfdisk -V device will apply various con-
       sistency checks to the partition tables on device.  It prints  `OK'  or
       complains.  The  -V  option  can  be  used together with -l. In a shell
       script one might use sfdisk -V -q device which only returns a status.