anyone got gaim to work with the new version of ms messenger?

ln @post.com linuxnewbie-pCGr9Sw2R8Y at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 27 00:31:12 UTC 2003

anyone got gaim to work with the new version of ms messenger?

if so, how did you do it?  I'm running RH8, and Mozilla 1.4.1.

btb, I've upgraded to the new version of gaim (0.71), but still get the message "Gaim was unable to load your plug-in - the required plugin MSN was unable to load"

-ln
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers