Speedtouch

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 26 23:19:05 UTC 2003

On Sunday 26 October 2003 17:27, Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique)
wrote:
> A while ago we were talking about the Alcatel Speedtouch home ADSL modem.
>
> Anyone who had found a place where to acquire it, please let me know.

Me too please.  I'd seen some largish store advertising refurbs at
fifty-something dollars, I think it was Future Shop but when I went there on
the weekend they didn't have any and don't sell them.  You/me could try
ebay.ca there are quite a few available there I've just never tried ebay.

Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux