linux (TM) keyboard

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 26 22:16:43 UTC 2003

I have an old DELL AT101 keyboard - it's full of gunk. My kids like to
eat
cereal over the keyboard while I'm not around.

I've popped off the keys and will run them through a dishwasher. But the
gunk
(somewhere beside slimy and crusty) is close enough to the electronics
(I
assume that I don't want to try softening it up with mild detergent on a
Qtip.

Alcohol appeals to me as it will evaporate. Does anyone know another way
do this?

Ya, I know - buy a new keyboard. I've done that - all the new
planned-obsolescence
keyboards have crapped out and been thrown out. That leaves me with the
old ones.

P.S. It's a linux (TM) keyboard.

; )

Chris