ProtFTP Troubles

gbell72 gbell72-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 24 21:36:54 UTC 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Andy Jack wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 05:06:32PM -0400, gbell72 wrote:
> > I've added AllowStoreRestart to my config but it still comes back to him
> > permission denied..also whenever he attempts to start a new file he gets
> > same thing..and as far as i can tell I've not edited anything that would
> > be preventing him from doing so.
> >

> Do you know if he has exceeded his diskspace quota?  That might prevent
> him from u/l'ing more.

  Impossible for him to have gone over quota seeing he just got this
  account and only uploaded like 2 Mb so far.  I'm assuming it's a
  permissions problem but Im unsure how to set it right so he's able to
  read and write to the dir's again.
  When I configured everything I did chown -R ftp ftp-users
  /home/gbell72/ftproot and chmod -R 770 /home/gbell72/ftproot.