ProtFTP Troubles

gbell72 gbell72-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 24 20:13:52 UTC 2003

Hi
A user on my ftp server is having trouble uploading files, he was able to
send when he first logged in but had to cancel his transfer for a moment.
Now tht he wishes to continue with his upload he gets
STOR //Ut_goty_cd1.iso  550 //Ut_goty_cd1.iso: Permission denied.  Any
ideas on how to fix this? My upload dir is set like so:

<Directory /home/gbell72/ftproot/upload/*>
Umask 022 022
AllowOverwrite on
<Limit MKD XMKD RNRF RNTO DELE RMD XRMD STOR>
AllowAll
</Limit>
</Directory>

thanks