SCSI adapter preventing boot

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 24 14:03:32 UTC 2003

A couple things I would check;

   Is the SCSI ID of the Scanner set to the ID of the boot device in the
adapter's config? Try setting the boot ID# to 0 and set the scanner to
ID 6.

   Secondly, I ha a customer a while back have boot problems with a RAID
controller that turned out to be a GRUB problem. He switched to Lilo and
the problem was solved (I'm sorry, I can't remember the details.).

HTH!

Madison