domains on linux

Jay Carson jay-ZPnsNkHkFjk at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 24 00:26:22 UTC 2003

I had a website and mail server running on my rogers connection for 2
years with no complaints. They'll probably hassle you if you use alot of
bandwidth or cause problems, such as having an open relay mail server or
something... but I guess they'll leave you alone otherwise... its more
money in their pockets.