Mandrake 9.2 and LG CD Drives

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 18:15:40 UTC 2003

On 10/23/2003 01:13:54 PM, JoeHill wrote:
> I just looked at the Nvidia site and they don't appear to have the
> sources available anymore :-(, just an executable (.run).

Actually, the new nvidia script works very well.  As long as you have
the kernel source and the XFree source installed, you just run that
little executable, and it relinks and installs the latest driver.

I've had no problems with it, although I did just buy an Intel card to
avoid the hassle.  ;-)

Austin