Mandrake 9.2 and LG CD Drives

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 16:02:39 UTC 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:28:21 -0400
Austin <aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> Nope.  The next release will be 10.0, in exactly six months from now.

Like you said before, six months as always!

> Bug hunting and feature plans have already begun.
> http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/Mandrake10

Thanks for the link. I'm thinking of skipping 9.2 and going to Cooker,
somewhat out of boredom (everything just works too well!) and somewhat
out of wanting to join in the fun on the Cooker list.

Whaddaya think? My only issue would be the gaming and multimedia
aspects, which I enjoy greatly. I would need to compile my own Nvidia
drivers, I suppose?

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046