4 port network cards

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 21 23:11:52 UTC 2003

Intel has a nice Quad-Port gigabit NIC here:
http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/pro1000mt_quad_server_adapter.htm

I can have it for you in a day or two for $691.07 (+tax), three year
warranty. It is a 64bit PCI card but it will work okay in a standard
32bit PCI slot. Fully Linux compatible :).

Madison