Blackberry 950

Paul Kozlenko pkozlenko-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 21 12:28:37 UTC 2003

I think the 950 is similar to the 957 only smaller. If so.
On the 957 BlackBerry.  If you enter the password wrong 10 times in a row.
It will lock the device and completely wipe out the contents.
The only thing it will allow you to do after that is reload the software and
apps.
If you knew the password, you could reload the software and apps,
but don't tell it to back the old data first - just erase the old.

Hope that helps.
- Paul