Linux-kernel guru wanted - apply within

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 20 18:45:20 UTC 2003

At 11:45 20/10/2003 -0400, William Park wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:32:35AM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:18:21PM -0500, ln @post.com wrote:
> > > Linux-kernel guru wanted - apply within...
> > >
> > > actually, apply to Core Digital here in Toronto.
> >
> > How do you/they define a kernel guru?
>
>Someone who can rewrite the kernel scheduler, rewrite harddisk drivers,
>and, most of all, rewrite this insane console/terminal code.

... works well under pressure (... we have completely unrealistic
deadlines), salary commensurate with experience (... we expect 10 years
C/Unix experience all for $28,000 per year), and able to juggle multiple
tasks (... we're completely disorganized so we'll have you jumping from one
thing to the other and blame you when nothing is ever on time or within
budget).

Sorry, couldn't resist:) I have no specific knowledge of this employer and
in fact, have no idea who the employer is. Just having a little fun.

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis Corporation
3266 Yonge Street, Suite 1419