sad sad sad

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 19 04:06:38 UTC 2003

it's been a sad day today, my 386 just breathed it's last.  In memory of
"the good days" when 100MB drives were monsters, I saved the 386sx bios,
dip chips (ram), and the VLSI chipset.  If only electronics could speak,
the things that motherboard could tell.  An expensive and often
envied CPU in it's hayday, 386sx-16 managed to see MS and DR-DOS, SCO
UNIX, and slackware linux before it's dying day.  386 was almost 14.