dsl modem

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 19:05:30 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:11:21PM -0400, Ralph Doncaster wrote:
> Our qty 12 price on the speedstream 5260 modems is $54.

Those work well in my experience.  We have been using one with Bell
Nexxia service for a couple of years now after the Alcatel 1000 started
going flacky.  The tech said they couldn't get a hold of more Alcatels
at that time, but we haven't had any issues with the speedstream.  it
just works.  It can also stand vertically saving desk space. :)

Lennart Sorensen