about Wiznet

David Mayerlen davidm-6UJY8ib/KiBiLUuM0BA3LQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 13:49:32 UTC 2003

Hey,

 I have had zero problems with Wiznet. The one time I did have a problem
which turned out to be a problem at my end I spoke with a live body who
was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I have been with them for about 5
months now. I'm running servers, VPN, sending email through their mail
server and all is fine so far :-)

 I also scored a nice Alcatel DSL Modem from them...