dsl modem

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 02:20:32 UTC 2003

> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:21:03 -0400 (EDT)
> "Keith Mastin" <kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org> uttered:
>
>> I'm assuming you have a market to move 142 modems after you get yours
>> and I get mine? :)
>
> How hard do you think it would be to find 142 unhappy Sympatico
> customers?

Easy as can be. Finding 142 unhappy Sympatico customers who would
switch... different story. I couldn't keep that kind of capital tied up
for long enough unless we had a sure bet.

Bell has it all over the little guys for the unwashed masses. They give
away the show with all the freebies, no deposit on the modems, no first
and last month, etc. We need to understand that the telco's play the
confidence game in the stock market. Their viability is not in the profit
margin per unit, but in the bulk number of clients they get/have/keep.

Personally, I would rather pay for services knowing that they are
dependable and that my $$ is going to people who work for it.

All I want for X-mas... :)

--
Keith
(416)429 9304