gaim: protocol not supported

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 01:39:44 UTC 2003

Did you upgrade to the .71 release?  I think it's a bug in that release.
I was unable to get online with that one as well.  I'm running the .67 and
I'm still online on gaim right now, no problem.

Also, M$ has ominously threatened to kick off all non-MSN .NET clients,
but as far as I can tell, hasn't made good on the threat yet.