And another antitrust action consequence ...

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 00:27:26 UTC 2003

As much as I want to believe that Israel is taking this action based on
the morally high grounds of MS being guilty, I rather believe that it
has everything to do with MS not deciding to support Hebrew, as the
article states. I assure you that the moment MS adopts Hebrew Israel
will ignore that little anti trust thing.

Yes, I am synical.

Madison