Mail Dupes?

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 16 19:20:28 UTC 2003

I don't know what is happening to Sympatico, but I have several customers who have to use the Sympatico SMTP server to send mail. (Sympatico blocks port 25 to outside servers)

I am getting tons of calls because mail is not being sent and queue's are building up.

2 customers are already switching ISP's because of this.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager
Lynch Digital Media Inc