Mail Dupes?

Anthony Tekatch anthony-e6QRBlwUI3iaMJb+Lgu22Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 16 19:13:25 UTC 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:50:32 -0400, JoeHill <joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Anyone else here on Sympatico notice they're getting duplicate copies of
> e-mails *constantly*?
> I'll get several copies of the same mail, over a period of days, from
> various sources and lists.
> I seriously am getting sick of Sympatico.

I have to send mail through Sympatico and their server does not always
complete the transaction so I cancel after a few minutes waiting for the
message to be sent. Sometimes the message goes through without me
realizing and I try to resend it which results in a duplicate being sent.
This problem with Sympatico started recently and seems worse in the
evenings.

--
Anthony