Mail Dupes?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 16 18:13:39 UTC 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:29:27 +0200 (IST)
"Peter L. Peres" <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> It is not Sympatico. I am getting doubles too. It looks like a mail
> server crashed or was unavailable for some time and its mail queue was
> backed up and reinjected. I will try to look harder at the headers for
> clues. Until now hitting del was easiest.

The strange thing is though, it's not just mail from this list, it's
from other lists as well.

Some from Freelists.org, and others from the Mandrake Expert and Newbie
lists.

Like you say, though, the Del key isn't too tough to use ;-)
--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046