about Wiznet

Lloyd D Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 16 12:00:51 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 17:37, E K wrote:

> Because of the prolonged problem with their mail relay we are planing
> to switch over to a different service provider.
Huh, which provider are you currently with?

> I just came across the Wiznet, some thing that I have never heard of.
> Does any one have any experience with them?
Huh, there was a thread regarding Wiznet from 10/13 with msgs up to and
including yesterday.
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=wiznet&email=&group=tlug

> Which high speed provider is the best in Toronto?
Huh, this is one of the favorite topics on this list.

:-D
Lloyd

PS. Please post in plain text instead of HTML.