Wiznet

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 16 03:09:16 UTC 2003

I should probably be asking this of the NewTLUG forum, but:
 - Mandrake 9.1, installed last week.
 - Home PC, a PIII, dual boot with XP
 - Alcatel SpeedTouch USB
 - No flippin' internet on Linux.  XP works just fine, but I'm trying to
wean myself from bugware.

System seems to be having a problem with Ethernet, and I'm completely lost
as to why.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

His Lordship Mayhem