CVS, Wiki and other office stuff

Kerry Panchoo Kpanchoo-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 15 18:45:07 UTC 2003

I'm thinking about setting up CVS in my office to handle versioning of
documents etc- i've got a number of Windows XP machines for general use
and Linux boxes for development etc.

I used SourceSafe at my last job and know the use/power of something
like CVS for version control etc. I'll set up a wiki for office use also.

I also need to set up something for a central control of contacts,
appointments, tasks etc- that both my windows and linux machines can use

I need some advice on setting these up on my linux server (p4 2.8 Ghz,
1GB ram, 360GB storage, red hat 9.0)

regards,
Kerry