NTFS and Linux

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 15:11:02 UTC 2003

Is the data worth saving? If so...I would probably install PartitionMagic8
or DriveImagePro 4 (same company) and resize the live NTFS downto <7 or 8GB.
Assuming there is less than 7 or 8GB of data on the drive..

Leave the rest of the drive unallocated freespace..
Install a Linux into the free space...