Googley Woogeley

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 07:06:08 UTC 2003

At 01:37 AM 10/14/2003 -0400, Madison wrote:
>Personally this sounds like a Spam itself and I really hope I didn't just
>make an arse of myself by responding to it.

The writer of the comments does help to keep everyone thinking about issues
relating to privacy. However, I think some of the statements made might
indicate someone who has been misinformed or misunderstood some of the
issues they tried to raise.

I don't know why they tried to single out Google. The use of cookies is
common to a large number of the web sites on the net. Any time you access a
web site, your IP address is recorded if the site has logging enabled.

Somebody else will probably be able to go through the points in more detail
before I can. As its 3am at the moment, I need to go to bed to get some sleep.

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb at ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"