vger directives

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 06:05:31 UTC 2003

Moved my stuff onto a proper domain. (bloody high time too) (qmail and web
based email based on squirrelmail)

That Voyager Deep Space, that was in StarTrek, Motion picture...

"Collect all that is collectable..."
"Sell all that is sellable.."
"Merchandise all that is Merchandisable...."

At least thats what Mad Magazine said of VGERs directives..

The .to, im sure is not a Toronto TLD...is it?

Why is it that .ca domains are more expensive than .coms or .nets?
Is it that we have to pay for CIRAs administration?
And if so, what is the benefits of using a .ca (or other non .com/net/org
TLD domains)?