Wiznet

Ralph Doncaster ralph-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 01:33:36 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Kristofer Coward wrote:

> As far as I can tell, current market prices for residential DSL (if not
> also for business DSL) are too low to support the quality of customer
> service that Velocet provided[0] (pre-Wiznet).
[...]
> 0) eg. actually providing some degree of real Linux/Unix tech support

That's news to me; we've been offering a full-service account for ages
@$34.49/mth.  For Linux we were supporting RP and Jamal Hadi &  Andi
Kleen's PPPoE clients for 2.2 (we recommended Jamal & Andi's).  On 2.4 we
support the kernel built-in PPPoE.  We've even helped a few customers
using BSD.

-Ralph