list check

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 23:31:52 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:52:00 -0400 (EDT)
Emir Alikadic <emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> So do I, Peter.  I have Postfix + Procmail + SpamAssassin + Vipul's
> Razor set and I *still* get SPAM from tlug.  I think you're all
> unfairly attacking Ralph for bringing up this issue.

Sorry, I didn't mean to attack anybody, was mostly trying to inject some
humour into what seemed like a pretty caustic exchange (ie. "bullshit").

But seriously, I have it set so that *any* mail to or from tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
is allowed through, with the exception of nigeria-scam and virus crap
which procmail snags for me using this:

http://agriroot.aua.gr/~nikant/nkvir/

I just did a grep of all my logs and spam/virus folders and there was
only *one* which got caught by procmail, and it was, ironically enough,
a mail from someone *complaining* about getting the nscam mail from the
list.

I don't disbelieve people who are saying they are getting spam from the
list, but it's strange that some are getting it and some are not, that's
all.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046