off-topic political meandering (was Re: B.I.O.S. to lock out...)

Ralph Doncaster ralph-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 14:39:45 UTC 2003

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, JoeHill wrote:

> Even Evolutionary Biologists have begun to see a pattern which looks
> very much like a tendency for humans to naturally form stable and
> self-sustaining communities as an "evolutionary advantage", similar to
> the way we form physical traits as per the same.

I guess you haven't read liviticus?  Does it describe a stable and
self-sustaining community?  Maybe but certainly not a desirable one.
http://ns.istop.com/~ralph/bible/03_LEVIT.HTM

People need only look around the world to see that we haven't evolved
socially very much from homo erectus.

You can argue until you're blue in the face about your preferred form of
gov't/politics.  If you aren't trying to leech off the system then your
efforts are better spent making changes that put your desitiny under your
own control.

-Ralph