off-topic political meandering (was Re: B.I.O.S. tolock out...)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 02:20:27 UTC 2003

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 09:48:35PM -0400, Keith Mastin wrote:

> > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:57:35 -0400 (EDT)
> > "Keith Mastin" <kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org> uttered:
> >

> >> The thread ends there. It's the law. Once hilter is introduced into a
> >> topic of discussion we cannot go any further.
> >
> > Someone's quoting is waaaaaaay off, I didn't bring up Hitler... :-/
>
> That was mine. I turned it off. PITA. Henry mentioned Hitler. The thread
> effectively ended right there. :)

Just because German Army failed to take Moscow, that's no reason to jump
on Hitler.  Okey... it is good reason, since that costed them the war.
But, it's old news, and let's get over it.  Like it or not, Germany is
Europe and Europe is Germany.  More to point, Germany is very involved
in Linux and Open Source development.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>