Microsoft Must be held accountable.

Anton Markov anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 12 21:34:39 UTC 2003

I did just that.  I had one of the most computer illiterate person in
the class to install the Redhat system (I only interfered to explain
some options so they didn't have to read the manual to make it faster;
we only had a 75min class), and the teacher installed WinXP.

The Redhat installation turned out to be much easier even though it had
more options (I of course mentioned that Redhat come with a lot more
software than Windows), because the WinXP installation would not start
right off the disk.  We had to start the installation from Windows.

My classmates also said they liked the graphics in Redhat better. :)

Ah, yes.  Another dozen people have now seen the light! :)

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPGP Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

  "The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
  - Some bad guy from 007