Used hadrware computer store

Sergey Semenyuk serge_ss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 11 18:58:17 UTC 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org [mailto:owner-tlug at ss.org] On Behalf Of Martin
Duclos
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 9:53 AM
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Subject: [TLUG]: Used hadrware computer store

Hi,

I am looking for computer stores around the GTA where I can find used
harware. More precicely, I have a Fidjitsu 20GB hard drive that crashed
while ago. I'm looking to find a hd controller that is an exact match
the one on my hd so I can restore the data. I suppose it's worth a
couple of
bucks just to try...

Martin