Used hadrware computer store

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 10 14:25:21 UTC 2003

 > I am looking for computer stores around the GTA where I can find used
 > harware. More precicely, I have a Fidjitsu 20GB hard drive that
 > crashed a while ago. I'm looking to find a hd controller that is an
 > exact match  to the one on my hd so I can restore the data. I suppose
 > it's worth a couple of bucks just to try...

There's a shop I've been frequenting of late, www.a1parts.com, right off
Kipling in the West end.

Really nice guy that runs the place too.

Thanks for the reference. I called and they don't have what I'm looking for.
I looked at the website. I'll have to keep that as a reference for
electronics! 8-) Ideas of anywhere else I could check?

Martin